Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joe Biden, one day after announcing he will run for prez, sticks his foot in his rather substantial mouth. He called Obama 'clean, articulate' in an interview in a way that seemed to say that blacks were dirty and inarticulate. Way to represent Delaware, Joe... Doesn't he have handlers? They should buy him one of those Hanibal Lechter style muzzles!!!

·
Registered
16,826 Posts
The guy is too stupid to be president. Any fool would realize that he needs to be careful with his words. It's not that he said anything bad, (saying a person is clean and articulate is not a bad thing even though I doubt it would ever be said concerning RF), but if he is too stupid to watch what he says he certainly doesn't need to be president.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
The guy is too stupid to be president. Any fool would realize that he needs to be careful with his words. It's not that he said anything bad, (saying a person is clean and articulate is not a bad thing even though I doubt it would ever be said concerning RF), but if he is too stupid to watch what he says he certainly doesn't need to be president.
Doesn't seem to inhibit you much rev. sta-puft.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
He is not too stupid, just too arrogant. All the PC **** that he and his ilk preach only applies to you fools, don't you know that yet?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He is not too stupid, just too arrogant. All the PC **** that he and his ilk preach only applies to you fools, don't you know that yet?
WTF? I slam Biden and you slam me? Biden is a loudmouth arrogant pro-immigration jerk whose only position I agree with is his stance on the Iraq war. Everything else, dead wrong. Cz, you been hangin' round Frank and Co. too long, you used to be reasonable....

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
WTF? I slam Biden and you slam me? Biden is a loudmouth arrogant pro-immigration jerk whose only position I agree with is his stance on the Iraq war. Everything else, dead wrong. Cz, you been hangin' round Frank and Co. too long, you used to be reasonable....
No you are taking it the wrong way. I meant it to mean his arrogance toward the rest of us.

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
:D No no no! You sent me a private message that stated that you thought Strip was a homosexual nihilist!

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
Of course it is.
More than that it is because of my occupation and whatever pre-conceived notions that he has of clergy and/or the church. Comments like the above simply serve to prove his personal agenda and credibility.
or lack there of.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Of course it is.
More than that it is because of my occupation and whatever pre-conceived notions that he has of clergy and/or the church. Comments like the above simply serve to prove his personal agenda and credibility.
Wrong again rev. sta-puft, it's your self riteousness and egotism I can't tolerate.

Your theology however seems to be PC normal...... hard to say much against warm milk:D

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
Wrong again rev. sta-puft, it's your self riteousness and egotism I can't tolerate.

Your theology however seems to be PC normal...... hard to say much against warm milk:D
Yeah BJ, shame on you. We should all attend RF's holy church of intolerance and vomit.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Yeah BJ, shame on you. We should all attend RF's holy church of intolerance and vomit.
You have similar egotism levels TH, you should try BJ's congregation he has a big tent.

Oh and BJ you haven't a clue of my theological beliefs.

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
listen to yorself, we have seen empirical proof that no one is too stupid to be president. Anyway, when he said 'clean' it is clear unless you are being perverse that he wasn't talking about hygiene. Obama is sharp in style and hasn't had any scandal attached to him, if that isn't clean, and if that isn't a compliment in politics, I don't know what is.

Biden is a motormouth, but I think we could do worse as a president. I don't think he would have gotten us sunk in the mire we're in.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts