Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Anglers,

Our Monday meeting will feature Captain Craig Freeman with Grading Scales Sportfishing to share his expertise fishing Speckled Trout on the Poquoson Flats and Peninsula. With fall a few months away it's a great time to learn from one of the best anglers in Hampton Roads on catching Specs. Craig is also a custom rod builder and can answer questions and offer advice in finding the right rod for your style of fishing.

As always our meetings are open to the public. So, join us Monday August 8th at 7:00pm at the Teppanyaki Buffet & Grill, 7525 Tidewater Drive, Norfolk, VA 23505 (Southern Shopping Center). We meet in the restaurant's Banquet Room in the rear. Just let the Hostess know you're attending our meeting and come on back. It's your choice or not to dine at the restaurant.

Vertebrate Water Fisherman Fish Sky
Ecoregion Map Rectangle Slope Land lot
Map Slope Font Line Rectangle

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Holiday Toy Drive begins tonight!

Craig,

We are very much looking forward to having you join us tonight.

A reminder to our members and guests; tonight's meeting marks the beginning of the SeaTow Hampton Roads Holiday Stuff-A-Boat Toy Drive to benefit the USMCR Toys for Tots campaign. So, please remember to bring along a unwrapped and new toy to make a child's holiday a bit brighter. We'll be collecting toys at meetings through November. Last year we, along with other angler clubs in Hampton Roads, collected enough toys to overfill the boat. This year we'd like to make it an even larger success with your help.

Organism Font Happy Poster Advertising

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Had a great time talking to the Norfolk Anglers club tonight. I don't usually talk that long, but it just flowed tonight. I must say I was impressed with the layout of the meeting room and the organization of the meeting. 1st time I've been to a fishing club meeting where they opened the meeting with the Pledge of Allegiance. How cool is that?!! Great group over there. If anyone one on the south side is looking for a fishing club to join, I would highly recommend the NAC.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts