Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather does not look to bad, light NE, did really well two sundays ago when it was blowin a good 15 knots NE and rougher than all get out. Gonna make the run first thing in morning out of Poquoson to N canyon to see if we can't find a fish or two. Went last weekend 15-20 fathoms, little dolphin just inshore of the hotdog. Anyone else making the run

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Fin Addict: you posted on another site a recent trip to the fingers...in that posting,
You mentioned in your report that your turned in the direction of the "marsha ann". I was caught by the reference to the 'Marsha Ann" and wondered if it was a wreck? or is something secret? I do not fish any longer, but used to fish a lot of wrecks off Va and never heard of the Marsha Ann , as a wreck before. Is it some location: a seamount" or lump"?

the reason I ask is that I am very familiar with the 48 ft wood hulled, Marsha Anne which was owned by Marshall SMith of poquoson. It was one of the five first charter boats running out of Rudee Inlet, the "Marsha Anne" that I knew caught fire and burned and sank at the slip in the Poquoson River. A Clammer owned the boat when that happened. What is the Marsha Ann you referenced?

Dr Bob Allen, PSWSFA Hampton VA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts