Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please do us all a favor on Monday Jan. 22nd call 757-664-6510 the new Norfolk Cares line and let'em know you want public parking and real public access to Willoughby Spit Beach!

Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just had a very nice conversation with the Lady answering the calls.Apparently there have been quite a few of us calling in today.Keep up the good work guys.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have made my call and so has Mrs. Fishbones,,,, i see we have like 33 views and only 4 of us have responed,,, come on guys this is our future in saving/gettin back out beach not only at teh Spit but alot of other places also.. One small step leads to bigger things

Brandon

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I have made my call and so has Mrs. Fishbones,,,, i see we have like 33 views and only 4 of us have responed,,, come on guys this is our future in saving/gettin back out beach not only at teh Spit but alot of other places also.. One small step leads to bigger things

Brandon
Some of these 33 viewers are probably from out of town and even out of the area.We're called turons . But we could call if it would help.
We spend a little money down there like on gas bait, beer, restaurants, lodging, etc. if that would matter.Which most have loca taxes too.
But then again it could hurt thr cause.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Some of these 33 viewers are probably from out of town and even out of the area.We're called turons . But we could call if it would help.
We spend a little money down there like on gas bait, beer, restaurants, lodging, etc. if that would matter.Which most have loca taxes too.
But then again it could hurt thr cause.
I wouldn't see where it would hurt,,, think about it. You and your family come here for some R/R and wanna spend time on the beach,, well how ya going to get there if there is no access, and all the Beaches are Private. Just to name a one.

·
Registered
485 Posts
even if you are from out of town...you pay taxes to the city you visit...it seems to me that they all want to herd non boat owners to public piers and keep us from putting our feet on the sand...there is only 1 pier in norfolk...and it closed for the SEASON...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts