Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay going out on a limb here but I can say with confidence that winter is not over yet? I’m predicting one more cold �� shot with a potential for big snowstorm between March 5-8 th. I know you think I’m crazy however I do my research and all the signals are lining up for this? So March coming in like a LION 🦁? However I think it’s short lived and I’m forecasting above normal temps for April and May?

Let’s see how good I am compared to the meteorologist on TV 😆 lol

Be safe and healthy my brothers

Phil ( Lily )😎

·
Registered
136 Posts
One thing I cannot say right now is that this weather pattern sucks. Outwardly on this forum I hope you are right Phil. Inwardly, comon 60s.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I believe you, Phil. Usually takes a big storm to break the winter pattern into spring. Bring it on and thanks for the update

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Amazing weather it’s Friday night and here in conowingo Cecil County Heavy Snow and 37F however 2 weeks ago it was heavy sleet for hours at 27F? This is what fascinates me and drives my passion I could go into why this happening but I’m sure your not interested in the details. Oh by the way the cold shot coming March 5-8. Long range models show March 15-25 could also be below normal with rumors of possible snowstorms. However I’m not in total agreement yet!

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Hope your wrong about the 5-8, but March is always a roller coaster at best.

Chris

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The 5-8 is a cold shot with possible coastal storm next Saturday Night and Sunday. As of now it looks like it will miss us to the East? However longe range models are showing another cold period from March 15-25. With rumors of multiple nor’easters? Will update later next week

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hope your wrong about the 5-8, but March is always a roller coaster at best.

Chris
Got that right. Never count winter or snow out til March is gone. Back in 2006 we even had a whiteout snowstorm on the lower VA Eastern Shore (Cape Charles) in early April. Got pictures on my phone with the date to prove it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup and I’m going to post an update going to be cold weekend like I predicted however the storm is not going to phase so it slips off the South Carolina coast out too see. No precipitation for like 7-10 days with above normal temperatures until St Patrick’s Day then the fun begins for a 2 week period cold and stormy thru Easter?

Again look for my post I will go into details

1 - 9 of 9 Posts