Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
site 17 info

we hunted the #15 site--other end of pleasure island--last split. pay attention to the wind of course and if you can set up on the inside of the island i would prefer that to the bay side--too many rollers from boats and ships bumping you up and down if you hunt out of the boat like we did.

bayside of island has sandy beach--inside of island has a lot more rocks and boulders to contend with--we saw bluebills and a few mallards during the last split

we normally hunt in browns cove and can hear any shooting at the island and it's been real quiet the last 3 days.

good luck

·
Registered
27 Posts
duck info

i'm lucky enough to have a little free time on my hands this hunting season:thumbup: and i pretty much have been keeping an eye:eek2: on browns cove--hawks cove to some--on an almost daily basis this season. last week--all week-- i know i watched at least 2000--no exxageration:nono:-ducks on the water-in huge rafts between breezy point and rocky point.

now the 3rd split starts and the birds ain't to be seen:wacko:for the last 2 days:helpsmilie:

tomorrow is another day--it's supposed to blow from the east :clap:which is unusual this year and we'll see what that wind and the rain do for movin the birds. :yes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.