Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a late start. Arrived at the NNR at about noon. Chum immediately resulted in a lot of small 15 to 17 inch stripers. A few Blues mixed in. Only fished until 2:30 and managed to get my 2 with the largest 23 inches. On the radio it sounds like everyone got a limit. All the boats left around 2:00PM then the afternoon shift started arriving at 2:30. Didn’t hear any particular reports of large ones while I was there.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Went back to the NNR today ( Saturday) from noon to 4PM. What a change. Got skunked. Not even a little bite. Couldn't see anyone else catching much either. I hope they did better in the morning?

·
Registered
2 Posts
That was the first place we started Friday. Big disappointment! Got there about 6:45am, stayed till noon, and not even a bite. There were tons of other boats around, and no one was catching anything that we saw either. Upsetting as it was, we couldn't even track any fish there. Didn't go back there for Saturday, hopefully it got better.

·
Registered
514 Posts
You shouldn't have any problems by Wednesday. Fished reef today and did real well in the morning despite the wind against tide conditions. Will be going back Monday & Wednesday.[excited]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts