Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
A change in venue would probably suffice.....Popeyes?

Maybe if he wore a little more bling.

His entourage should also include more *****es with juicy booties.

He could promise reparations.

Just a few thoughts. Voter turnout would sky rocket.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
I wonder to which Union Jesus Christ would have belonged. He was accused of hanging out with prostitutes and drunks.

Interesting how some turn this into a racial senario and not a simple discussion of the education, merits, past accomplishments and experience of the indivdual. I hired/fired many people and these four area's were of concern not their race.

Where race has been of primary concern has been the discussions from such groups as the KKK, Aryan Nation and to such politicians as David Duke, Strom Thurmond ad naseum. Its not very hard to see the bigots emerging regardless of what they say publicly.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Where race has been of primary concern has been the discussions from such groups as the KKK, Aryan Nation and to such politicians as David Duke, Strom Thurmond ad naseum. Its not very hard to see the bigots emerging regardless of what they say publicly.
Hey, Chief Running Mouth - did you read the article? It was about blacks rejecting a black candidate BECAUSE of his race.

And PUH-LEASE spare me the ridiculous notion that whites are the ones hung up on race. Sharpton, Jackson, Waters, etc are so over the top it makes me shake my head. Rainbow Coalition and Nation of Islam are every bit as screwed up as Aryan Nation and KKK.

Nice attempt to obfuscate, He-Who-Floats-Above-The-Fray.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
CZ...I dunno but they sure as heck need to unite and stand for something positive.

Billy Bob: I quit replying to Ratherfishy's insults for as to do so gives him credibility and feeds his infantile need to attract attention. When I see a newspaper article regarding the subject that whites were polled to see how many whites are considering voting for McCain I will concede that the article as well as the election is not focused upon race rather than upon the four area's I consider valid for an apprasal of a candidates worth. This should be obvious to anyone above the age of 14.:nono:

Now back to you:zzzzzz: :yawn: :censored: you join Ratherfishy on my totally ignored list for exactly the same reason's I dumped him. Grow up!!
PS the references to my ethnic heritage is also bigotry....but then from you that is expected.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Maybe several baby mommas would do it!

I really don't understand why the man is refered to as being black when he is biracial. Tiger Woods as well is refered to as being black when is is maybe 25% black. It is sad that his skin tone has to be an issue when he is a very accomplished man.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts