Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well...at least for the big boys. could not locate nary a one over 22 inches. lots and lots of smallies, up to 22 inches. worked from high rise, out to tube at fourth, and all in between, several times. bird action not as good as last sunday, but mainly, not any large sized trayt around. gone???? maybe, but maybe just a bad day, and onlyfeeshed from noon til around 4pm.outgoing tide, too. but... still a great trip, with lots of action, two at a time, with the smallies.!surface temp my meter at 42.2!and no... i did not go ocean, as i was solo, and didn't want to chance it, with no other boats out there today, and gps on the blink.

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Hey Butch

Thanks for the report. Did you guys go out in the ocean at all and look for them around 4a where we were the other day?

From the reports and what I hear, they may have moved into the ocean and south towards NC?

Thanks for the report, glad you at least got some action :)

Brandon

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, brandon...did NOT go 4a. was solo, wx moving in, and gps screwed up(connection). talked to only other boat at the ramp ion evening, and they said they struck out at 4a earlier. werwe jigging, too. said they saw nary a cheegen out there.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Hey Butch

Thanks for the report. Did you guys go out in the ocean at all and look for them around 4a where we were the other day?

From the reports and what I hear, they may have moved into the ocean and south towards NC?

Thanks for the report, glad you at least got some action :)

Brandon
Huge schools of bait and millions of birds 1 to 2 miles south of Rudee Inlet today. Lots of nice size fish caught. Our biggest was 46" 37lbs.

·
Registered
8,845 Posts
Thanks Butch for the report. It is very helpful. My next trip may be out of Rudee unless it warms up some. This week is boat maintenance then I will be looking for the next weather window.

This morning the CBBT is still registering 45.3 degrees, but I wonder how deep under the surfact the sensor is located.

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
sure sounds better than a day at work, glad you got out and had some pullage

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Butchy Boy, Good to see you got out anyway. We'll keep and eye on the water temps and weather and figure out a plan later this week. Need to get on a good ocean bite. Them babies need some feesh.:D

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Atleast your out there catching fish. thanks for the report, you'll get the bigguns next time

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Eminent Brother,
It all a commie plot....they know where you live and ARE out to get you!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts