Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow this board is about dead. Went to a small lake in portsmouth yesterday and caught a 3 , 3 1/2 & 5 pound bass and put them back in the drink. The wind was kickin so I went to trashmore and caught 6 carp on the ol' dreaded doughballs upto 12 pounds for some pullage , that places is loaded with carp.Anyone ever bass fish there ? Anyway had some fun on a windy day. Dan

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was goin by the vdgif website saying there were bass in there but that was the 1st time I fished it and with the wind I took the easy way of getting some pullage. It also says sunfish , white perch and carp but nothing about catfish ? What kind have you caught or heard of ? Mudcats ? Western branch is kickin huh , any size to them ? Thanks Dan
Damn ! Did it again , this is under my dads name it's justfishin. sorry......

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am almost positive you can get a little landlocked striper action at Trashmore too. I'll have to ask my dad about it, but I remember catching big carp and bass there when I was a kid My dad would take me out on on the rowboats. I remember seeing pictures of huge fish on the wall in there... cats and carp are the only thing I can think of that would get that big in there. If you know of any other ponds in Virginia Beach that hold bass please shoot me a message. I am willing to trade a few holes... I just started getting into the suburban bass fishing thing myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.