Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:bigfish:Fished the Free Agent with Capt Rick Caton on 1/5. Had an absolute blast, sure was a pleasure letting someone else do the work! He had us in the meet all day in legal waters. One pass had ten rods hooked up with many doubles on each rod...talk about work!. Fish averaged thirty pounds with only a few under and the smallest at 25lbs. Largest was a 42lber with 3 citations. If you're looking to get into the NC action and have a great time, give rick a call at 252-216-6765. I've got no interest, just a customer who had a hell of good time!

On a sadder note, saw the draggers and drop netters again doing their thing. Saw a many hogs floating on the surface. :nono:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
man that's the ticket. oi it is. fine job.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I fished out of Wancheese on Jan 2nd in all the fog... Once we made it out of the Inlet one of the first boats we saw come out of the fog was the Free Agent with Skull and Cross Bones on the Bow looking like some evil modern day Pirate Ship... You guys were already hooked up on the fish... Needless to say I knew we in the right area...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts