Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rachel and I went out this afternoon for awhile in Rudee Inlet.
We launched at Owl creek around 2PM with tide going out and threw the cast net a few times but did not find any fresh bait so we decided to use our frozen mullet from the last trip. we anchored up it was slack tide and slick calm on the water . It was a really nice day out and it was nice to get some decent weekend weather for a change. We managed only 4 puppy drum around 15-16 inches and about a dozen blue crabs but it was great to be able to fish in a T-shirt in NOV!! We left around 6pm as the sun was going down and it was getting colder. I think I got a Sunburn today too.

We seen several boat out there spec fishing and several fish caught but only one really nice one seen.

cant ask for a better day on the water.

Kevin

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
What he didnt tell you was that when I came in from out in the deep blue ocean in my boat all you could see was him.....Not Ray......Doug called him on the phone and this blonde pops up from someplace.......she said she was napping - yea right......as we handed her a pack of PINK Gulp curley tails and motored off...........

If you wanna head up river tomorro call me Kevin......I rode by your house and told the kids they were grounded......

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if you told the girls they were grounded, it wouldnt be the first time and they probably believed you!!! I tried the pink gulp and had a couple of hits but no hookups on them. I will call you in the AM.
c ya

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
@ least you were on the water k. you know i think pink is jamie's color!

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Kevin, I regret to tell you that by the time you read this I will be at Tony's house whipping his a$$......really tho I am OUT THE DOOR......LOAD THE BOAT TonyGAYfish

1 - 7 of 7 Posts