Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow- a whole month is gone by already.SRRKC will meet at the West End grill at 7pm on the 5th.The winner of the month long Rock contest will be announced - still time to win it :yes:.

Hope to have the private room off to the right again :thumbup:- that is much better then the main bar room.

Hope to see everyone there.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I'm in...at this point.

Man, I'm starting to sound like Goose. :D

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Also... elections for new Presidente and Vice Presidente will be held that night...

Oh... and I've decided to follow in the footsteps of my favorite former dictators and relinquish control without acrimony or bloodshed...

... so bring any final nominations to the table now, as it may be a while before we have another peaceful transfer of power (this makes 2 in 10 the years this club has been around ;-))

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I'll be there :thumbup:

It will be the perfect way to celebrate the first day without endless political advertisements and other campaign BS clogging up the TV, radio, and other media :D:D

·
Registered
245 Posts
I would really like to make my 2nd meeting but I'll be working the basketball evaluations for my little guy. Ya'll have fun. Catch you next time.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
I'll be flying home from Texas that day and will not get home until after 10:00 pm. I'll see you guys next month.

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
I plan on being there as well!!!

thomaspoint,

Welcome to the club! Here is our club photo thread which should hopefully help you find us http://www.tidalfish.com/forums/srrkc-fishing-club/243918-srrkc-member-photo-page.html ! In case you didn't know, the initiation to become a lifetime club member is you buy a round of beers at your first meeting for the members in attendence. The key is to get there about 10 minutes early and buy your round right at 7PM before everyone gets there :))

Mark

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
I'm in...at this point.

Man, I'm starting to sound like Goose. :D
When I claim that I'll definitely be there, you still need to read the fine print!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I will try to get there and buy you all a round.
But it depends on work and being ready to leave the next morning for Harkers Island - a bit of gearing up needs to happen.

Dave

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Key word is "appears" Kevin. :D

Worked that area twice last week after marking decent "fish". Threw everything I had at them with no takers. A fish finally broke the surface and said, "Hey, where's Chris?" Go figure.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts

I plan to be there, as well, as a new member at 7PM sharp:pp. I know the drill, first round is on me as initiation/dues:clapping2:. I attended last month, but 2 other new members took the hit and I didn't get a chance. Actually some existing members suggested I wait until next meeting. Look forward to seeing all of you again tonight. ...Don

·
Registered
424 Posts
Ya know, as this club gets more and more exclusive, I say we up the ante a little. Maybe new guys have to bring a keg, or even better a new St. Croix rod for each existing member. Yeah, that's it! Don, I'd like something in the 6'6" to 6'10" range. See you guys tonight.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Ya know, as this club gets more and more exclusive, I say we up the ante a little. Maybe new guys have to bring a keg, or even better a new St. Croix rod for each existing member. Yeah, that's it! Don, I'd like something in the 6'6" to 6'10" range. See you guys tonight.
I'd like something like that too!:D Remember there's a recession going on.:pp See you guys tonight as well...Thanks....Don

·
Premium Member
26,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think the winner of Rocktober should buy at least one round :yes::D:D.Can I get a second ??? :pp

If we up the entry to $15.00 next year- we could have a St. Criox rod inscribed with the winner's name :thumbup:.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I second the motion. :thumbup:

Skip, if the prizes keep getting better, can you imagine how much more cut throat we'd become? Isn't it bad enough? :rolleyes: :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts