Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody out there ever use NuFinish for waxing their topsides? Good results? Any other recommendations for topside waxing that is reasonably easy to use?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Topsides - Woody wax. Super easy - soft brush and a misting hose nozzle. 15 minutes on the sea craft 2x/year. Hit everything with it - non skid, metal, t-top, canvas.... 1 bottle/year....

For the hull I have started using mclube anti-fouling polish. A little expensive but I have been working on the same bottle for two years. Inital application you need to wax on/off but after that just hose off the boat, put a smear on the soft brush and paint it on. One smear/side above and below the waterline. Light mist when you are done. 10 minutes.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I used it on my boat, everything up top except non skid areas. Was worried about it being slippery on non-skid areas. Worked great and stayed on all season. Used it on my hull too. Nothing lasts longer on cars, and lasted a long time on the boat considering the harsh conditions salt water boats are subjected to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts