Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Looks like some serious rain and wind is moving in on Thursday Rex. I think I'll pass on the fishing and stay home to work on my personal grooming habits ie; nail clipping, hair removal, ( need a hand held mirror) and skin rejuvenation. :goodluck2:Knowing you , I expect you will still be fishing so if you get in trouble call me. I will be sure to call Sea Tow for ya.:seeu3:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I knew you'd would come back Sounder! Where did you go? David Lee, we got chores to git done Sounder be ok.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Rex, are you still planning to fish down this way tomorrow? Hope you have a strong bilge pump on board if so. Might want to hook up a wi-fi in the teepee instead.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it is Romey! i will miss it terribly. Did you get any Cicadas? If not holler and i will give ya one. Dont forget your red hooks. We will start where we start at the last spot the other day. Then work back to the s. i can feel some big white perch tomorrow as a bonus-jus sayin

·
Registered
370 Posts
Please refer to post #7 above, by Ranger690.

You're welcome.

Dayton
What's the spot that's so secret that you can't mention it and can't even post a report until after the weekend? Seems to me that East of the Park to the S is where they are at. Otherwise, who really cares? The NWR isn't really that big. Just B.S.

Just saw your response on the other post. Still, I'd like to see some fish pics. I'm taking the boy out Sunday. He didn't go last time, and I came back with a citation. I'd like to know that there's a chance of getting one with him along.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
If I knew, I would tell ya Love 2. I had talked to Rex on the phone and he wasn't going to make the 2 hour trip to the NW with the threat of heavy rain. We discussed the Mattaponi which is only about 45 minutes from us. Neither of us know anything about it. That was the "Secret". So secret that neither of us know how or where to fish it. Of course, if he caught fish, I promised to go there and rape the fishery while he worked the weekend! So the don't post it til after the weekend was tounge-in-cheek reminding him that If he was stupid enough to tell me, I'd spend my weekend there.

When the day comes that I find the mother load of fish, you will know it. I will post it BIG and call the newspaper!

Dayton

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Oh, the "refer to post" thing was my way of saying "I told you so", since I said Go and low and behold the bulk of the rain did hold off for most of the day.

Dayton

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
From the S to just past park in 9'. Scroll back to earlier posts. Only place i have fished. Today will start in 9' again. I can see the park from here. We dont anchor. constantly moving. Roving if you will.
What's the spot that's so secret that you can't mention it and can't even post a report until after the weekend? Seems to me that East of the Park to the S is where they are at. Otherwise, who really cares? The NWR isn't really that big. Just B.S.

Just saw your response on the other post. Still, I'd like to see some fish pics. I'm taking the boy out Sunday. He didn't go last time, and I came back with a citation. I'd like to know that there's a chance of getting one with him along.

·
Registered
340 Posts
i bet you that if you fish 9ft deep down by the park you can catch some fish.:seeu3: you gotta luv n/w river.. catch a bunch c-rex. JIM.B:boat:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts