Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Short report typing with one hand! Fished the water at the 740 to 680, from 100fts to 250fts.

Water was ugly some times and blended other times.

Temp 68 to 72

Sea Witches and medium meat: Blu&W, Blu&Pi, Pi&BLA G&Bla, Planer with witch and meat , and spoon.

Tough day for us one FA to show but boat ran well and had a great time with a couple of good friends!

Crew: Steve Bennet, Steve Hasynic, and me stroker ace!:D:clap:

Kevin (succession), Bill (hitnrun), Leon, and co workers Benny, Ricky, and Mack good talking to you and great fishing with you.

Kevin and Bill had great success with jigging them up they caught fish. I believe Bill limited out and Kevin bagged 13.

Looked like Cape Henry during striper season:eek2::wacko: Lots of boats.

Final one FA
0 for 1 on dirty white boy
and 2 missed planer bites

Hence some days your the bug and some days your the windshield:D:clap:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Sorry to hear of the lack of biting fish. We had the same off VA Beach. We did manage 2 YFT and 2 Black fin tuna. Im sure it was better then working!!! Thanks for the report. Martin

·
Registered
33 Posts
went out on naughti bouys w/cpt mike and 2 crew, had 2 planer bite offs, and then lost a yellow on a daisy chain (lost the chain) then caught 1 on white sea witch and 2nd fish came on a white and yellow tuna feather w/jet head. could have been worse. looked like everyone was fighting fish early but ours didnt didnt come till about 11

·
Registered
728 Posts
man sorry to hear that, I hate fishing the weekends. Sounds like everyone and all their sisters were out there. gimp em next time billy:D

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Sorry for the tough fishing. I wish you could of fished on Fri. You will hit um good the next time. Good talking with ya out there.

·
Registered
47 Posts
hey billy , we ended up w/ one throw back black fin , three hits on a flat line and four short bites on naked hoo's, still had a good time . good to see ya back on the water

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Great talking to ya out there. Dam if they came up for us but not you. I know you will wax them next time.

It is a testiment to your fortitude that you battled what happened and keep gettin it.

God Bless Ya Man!!! Pleasure to call you a friend!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts