Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Short report typing with one hand.

Headed to the 650 but dropped in on the 680 on the 100. Worked south to the 620 from the 100 to the 40. All bites were on the planner which we deployed 2. Water was ugly as hell. The worst I have seen it. Marked really good bait and fish, they just weren't sapping. Great day none the less. What great therapy for me it was. Capt. Ben on the No Mercy good talking to you guys today and great working with you as well! Kevin (surfperch1) great talking to you bro it's great to have friends out there! Thanks Bill (Hit N Run) for the info!

Great crew today: Tim Seery, Taylor Smith (smithbros), Steve Hasnynic, Tim and myself. Thank you guys for taking my gimped up ass out! You guys are the best!

Final Tally

4 Tuna
1 King
And lost a couple nice hoos.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
What a nice day on the water. It was nice running out and fishing with you today. That was surely some ugly water.

Capt_Ben
No Mercy
Above Average Sportfishing

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Likewise Ben. Sorry I didn't mention you in my post but I did edit it!:eek2:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Awesome job guys!!! Glad to see you getting your gimpy ass out there billy!!! Wooooo hoooooo!!!! Fish on mo fo!!!

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Sure glad to here your back out there where you need to be. Diry water or not ,I bet you were just as happy as could be to be right where you were.:thumbup:

Glad you had a great day.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sure glad to here your back out there where you need to be. Diry water or not ,I bet you were just as happy as could be to be right where you were.:thumbup:

Glad you had a great day.
Bill tell you the truth I really didn't care if we hadn't caught anything. But I really wanted to see that beautiful blue water. But once again it really isn't about the fish, It's about the adventure. The fish are just a tasty by product.:clap:

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Billy it was great to hear you on the radio. Nice talking with you and am glad the progress is coming along so well. I bet after the this therapy you come along a little quicker.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Don't know you Billy, but glad to see you are back at it and getting back to health! Keep it up, stay healthy, and coongrats on scrapping out a decent day...

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
nice work Billy and no planer/lifejacket...awesome

·
Registered
832 Posts
Thats the best therapy in the world congrats on being back in the game and getting some blue water on the brain even if it was green

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nice work Billy and no planer/lifejacket...awesome
Conner awesome I needed a good laugh!:clap::clap:

Thanks guy's for the kind words! Now get back to fishing:yes::thumbup:

Hope it don't blow next week I need some more therapy:D:D:clap::clap:

PS I had 2 of them down Conner :thumbup::clap:

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Well what do you know... There was a Jack Ass on the water!!! AWESOME!!!!:thumbup:

I see a lot more THERAPY in your FUTURE!!!:eek2:

Good to see a report Billy!!! :thumbup:

Did you and John try to collectively crank in a YFT???:fishing2:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well what do you know... There was a Jack Ass on the water!!! AWESOME!!!!:thumbup:

I see a lot more THERAPY in your FUTURE!!!:eek2:

Good to see a report Billy!!! :thumbup:

Did you and John try to collectively crank in a YFT???:fishing2:
No Lucian John is back to work on light duty real light if you get my troll I mean drift:D:clap:

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Funny how things go aint it.......I am checking out this post and the shop phone is ringing......ITS YOU, Fat Dork.......nice catch.....stop by on your way today

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.