Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All of a sudden all the columns are missing on the left hand side of my screen.

Message boards, etc; Anyone else having this problem ??

Unless Brandon changed the configuration ??

Looks like that is what has happened. I like it MUCH better. Thanks Brandon.

Dennis

·
Registered
368 Posts
Drop downs

When ya'll are rolling your cursor over the message board categories at the top of the page are they automatically dropping down for you or are you having to click on the category then wait for that page to load before you can select the message board??

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
180 Posts
Dennis, the more beer you drink, the better it looks!

·
Registered
180 Posts
It's gonna look REAL good pretty soon!

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dennis, the more beer you drink, the better it looks!
Ice tea today, thats the problem.:))

I could not figure what the heck was happening. I left the computer for a while and when I got back on, no columns. I did not see them listed up top. I was pressing all kinds of buttons, cussing, etc.

Dennis:))

·
Registered
126 Posts
same here Dennis, i was reading a thread, refreshed, and thought my computer had decided to just drop the left side of the screen..:confused: but i deffinately like the new layout. looks like Brandon has been really busy..:yes:

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
When ya'll are rolling your cursor over the message board categories at the top of the page are they automatically dropping down for you or are you having to click on the category then wait for that page to load before you can select the message board??

Thanks,
Dan
I have to click it Pa Bred.

Dennis:))

·
Registered
180 Posts
More beer..........

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
:oops: I have been sitting here trying to figure out what I had done to mess up the way the page was displayed on my screen. Happy to know that it was not something that I had done.

Do not like it as much as the way that it was previously, however.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I ain't a compooter whiz, so any changes make me scratch a lot of diff parts!! Takes me a day or two to cypher it out, then BAM there goes anudder change! "More Scratchin' ''.. Oh well, cain't fish, may as well scratch!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts