Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm looking to get my bench seat cushion and back rest redone as they're starting to look a little tired.I've found lots of places in the phone book,but i would love some input if you have had good luck with anyone in the beach area.everyone i've talked to that has had cushions redone have come away disappointed.
thanks in advance. claude.

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
Howell's on Aberdeen in Hampton does good work also. Had them replace my clear vinyl a few years back and it's still in good shape. He also did a top for a friend's boat and friend was happy. They are just north of Hibbard's on the same side of the road about a block or so away.

He does custom auto work also.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Wibert's upholstery, great work at half the cost, had them do my backrest and two seats a few weeks ago. i have his address if your interested.

mainiac2, glad to hear that he did your work, and treated you well.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Eds Upholstery off Va Beach Blvd between 1st colonial and birdneck * call him - 348 7002

he has been named on here before for curtains and T top covers- I made my own curtains and top- but he sewed everything for me and added zippers.

I have know him personally for over 20 years in the navy ...lots a port vists with my buddy Ed.... Tell him JAMIE gave you his number....you will not be disapointed-
Very nice job on my custom $20,000 1971 pick up truck too ......

at least give him a call....... 757 348 7003 his name is ED of course- jamie

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Stupid Pic Thing - Not Sure Why The Hood Pic Showed Up And Not The Seat/interior Of The Truck ???

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the input guys.good to hear of a couple that you're happy with.now my only problem is what week i want to be without my seat,and backrest.could be a little harder ride to the wrecks with out some padding under my butt:D
claude.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts