Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was at Crab Creek (Lesner Bridge) and Long Bay Point Marinia yesterday. I was playing around with my camera trying to adjust the settings so it would take better pictures.

I cannot get it right. Anyway that's another story.

I took pictures of boats. recognize yours ?

Here are some guys who where working while I was slacking off.

Dennis

·
Registered
338 Posts
Thanks for the pics Dennis! looks good to me, just makes me feel bad being at work rather be on the water!:boat: :beergood:

·
Premium Member
4,887 Posts
Dennis - Some pretty Regulators!

One of those little boats look like the Creek-A-Boo... maybe Dale went looking for Specks yesterday.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Awesome pics Dennis. They look great to me. Sure was a pretty day to get out and if nothing else, take a ride !!!!:yes: :D

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dennis - Some pretty Regulators!

One of those little boats look like the Creek-A-Boo... maybe Dale went looking for Specks yesterday.
There were regulators everywhere yesterday, you can tell who has the money and doesn't have to work.:D I am surprised you were not out there in yours ??

I looked for that special "blue jug" and did not see it.:))

Thanks for the compliments on the pictures guys. Maybe its me but the colors just don't seem right. The sky and water look dull to me. Oh well.

Dennis:))

·
Premium Member
4,887 Posts
Dennis - It was there two weekends ago... and looked like it could use some company.

As for the Regulators and folks w/money... well, some of us USED to have a little bit, and are now in debt for many years (even with buying a used one!).

Dale and I spent another afternoon with the Creek-A-Boo upside down in the yard. We took the wire wheel and ground all the rivets that were still exposed after my last attempt to stop the leak. 4 hours and two more tubes of 5200, and she's water-tight... not a drop entering where it shouldn't. We replaced the front spot light and plywood deck, then added a couple of rod holders... she's as pretty now as she was in 1973. Now I just gotta figure out something for a live well (now that the leak is stopped :D ).

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dennis - It was there two weekends ago... and looked like it could use some company.

As for the Regulators and folks w/money... well, some of us USED to have a little bit, and are now in debt for many years (even with buying a used one!).

Dale and I spent another afternoon with the Creek-A-Boo upside down in the yard. We took the wire wheel and ground all the rivets that were still exposed after my last attempt to stop the leak. 4 hours and two more tubes of 5200, and she's water-tight... not a drop entering where it shouldn't. We replaced the front spot light and plywood deck, then added a couple of rod holders... she's as pretty now as she was in 1973. Now I just gotta figure out something for a live well (now that the leak is stopped :D ).
Now I just gotta figure out something for a live well (now that the leak is stopped :D ).[/QUOTE]
:D :D

I use a 5 gallon bucket and bubble machine. Works for me on the beach.:))

·
Premium Member
4,887 Posts
Yeah, I have the same deal... and a 96 qt. cooler that's converted to a live well. It was just nice to be able to empty the cast net into the deck and grab a bait when you needed it as they swam between your feet... LOL

·
Registered
213 Posts

Don't feel bad about all that caulk. I had a boat about 10 years ago that was actually named "THE 5200"! It was about half fiberglass and half 5200, but she sure caught alot of fish.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Nice pictures. They look good to me. Sometimes the colors dull out a little if there is some haze. I use MS Digital Image to edit and can get some decent results by brightening the exposure and increasing the contrast. They have an auto adjust feature that works 80% of the time to create the better look.

It isn't my boat but I see you got a shot of a pretty Dare Signature Glacier Bay on there. :thumbup:

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice pictures. They look good to me. Sometimes the colors dull out a little if there is some haze. I use MS Digital Image to edit and can get some decent results by brightening the exposure and increasing the contrast. They have an auto adjust feature that works 80% of the time to create the better look.

It isn't my boat but I see you got a shot of a pretty Dare Signature Glacier Bay on there. :thumbup:
I am not much of a camera guy. Darn things come with instruction books as thick as a phone book.:)) I will give your tips a shot. Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts