Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sweet catch by Tapper, showing why he got that promotion. Obama today…
"I had no contact with the governor or his office and so I was not aware of what was happening, " Obama told reporters today in Chicago. "It's a sad day for Illinois. Beyond that, I don't think it's appropriate to comment."
…versus Axelrod on November 23, as seen below. Be sure to read Tapper's post, as he has plenty more on The One's long history as a friend of - and advisor to - Blago. Axelrod himself begged off Blagojevich's first gubernatorial campaign because "I was concerned about whether he was ready for … governing." Not so Obama and Emanuel; they both served as advisors, and they and Blago went on endorsing each other to the bitter end.

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Obama: I never talked to Blagojevich about the Senate seat; Axelrod: Yes, he did; Update: Blago won't resign

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jake Tapper is ABC News' Senior White House Correspondent based in the network's Washington bureau. He writes about politics and popular culture and covers a range of national stories.

can you actually read?

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
He starts off speaking for the Obama Team. "We were." Then he stops himself and goes back and speaks only for himself. "I was."

He was not aware of what was happening. Not sure about anyone else.

There's nothing inherently wrong with this self-correction -- giving Mr. Obama the benefit of the doubt, he was trying to be precise and presumably at that point he wasn't sure of who in his team had talked to whom on Team Blago, if anyone.

Jake Tapper

ABC News....I thought the puppets considered it as just right of Marx.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He starts off speaking for the Obama Team. "We were." Then he stops himself and goes back and speaks only for himself. "I was."

He was not aware of what was happening. Not sure about anyone else.

There's nothing inherently wrong with this self-correction -- giving Mr. Obama the benefit of the doubt, he was trying to be precise and presumably at that point he wasn't sure of who in his team had talked to whom on Team Blago, if anyone.

Jake Tapper

ABC News....I thought the puppets considered it as just right of Marx.
The only puppets here are soros puppets....you and georgie.

Funny how you can't even consider one of YOUR news outlets as valid if they don't support your agenda.........

The pattern of lies and associations with your messiah is obvious.

He's from a corrupt system and is dirty and will be exposed eventually.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts