Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess that's why Obama is sympathetic to illegal aliens.

Obama aunt 'illegal alien'
CHICAGO: Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama said last nght he did not know his aunt from Kenya was living in the US illegally and believes that laws covering the situation should be followed.
Media reports said Obama's aunt had been instructed to leave the country four years ago by an immigration judge who rejected her request for asylum from her native Kenya. The woman, Zeituni Onyango, is living in public housing in Boston and is the half-sister of Obama's late father.
A statement said Obama had no knowledge of her status but obviously believed that any and all appropriate laws be followed.
Onyango, 56, referred to as "Aunty Zeituni" in Obama's memoir, was instructed to leave the US by a US immigration judge who denied her asylum request, a source said.
Onyango's case led to an unusual nationwide directive within Immigrations and Customs Enforcement requiring any deportations prior to the election to be approved at least at the level of ICE regional directors, a US official said.
The unusual directive suggests that President George W Bush administration is sensitive to the political implications of Onyango's case coming to light so close to the election.
Bush, meanwhile, is urging Americans to remember that the US election sets an example for budding democracies around the world.
"Young democracies can look to the US for proof that self-government can endure," Bush said in his weekly radio address.
California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger speaking in Columbus, Ohio, said Obama's four years as a senator from Illinois paled in comparison to the 5 1/2 years rival John McCain spent in a Vietnam prisoner-of-war camp.
House Republican leader John Boehner has used a vulgar expression to refer to Obama. Boehner said the last thing the country needs is to have a "chicken" in the White House.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just like his brother in the slums of Nairobi Kenya, living for a $1 a month. Obama's got a plan for you. Bwahahahahahaha.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The truth is he didnt take care of his relatives with the means to do so, what does that say George? My daughter & family recently lost everything in a house fire, belongings, memories, house everything with no insurance. You know what George, I took care of just about everything. Thats what families do.

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
The truth is, Frank, it's his half brother and they have had very little contact over the years. If he did help him, you would scream that he was redistributing wealth. What's next from you, Frank? Gonna slam on his grandma that died today? You are one pathetic individual.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where did you get that bug, it's neat.:yes:
I actually tried to wipe it off the screen, well because it actually happens her in Fl.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
We have Capt. Racists word for his family tragedy where in he is the hero of the story. Of course those with the IQ of the displayed ant would buy in to it. I think he is a racist, a power hungry dictator who wishes to tell everyone how they should live and to ban their voices if they do not. Me believe the family fire tale.......not in this lifetime.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts