Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But Kurtz says that this should not obscure what he describes as controversial donations.
"If John McCain had given to white supremacist groups and people said, 'Hey, the majority of funding didn't go to supremacist groups' -- that wouldn't even cut the ice," Kurtz said.
"I feel certain [Obama] knew about these radical groups," Kurtz said. "We know that he read the applications because he made statements about the quality of proposals."

Obama's Education Groups Funded Controversial Organizations in the '90s, Tax Returns Show - FOXNews.com Elections

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IF he wins I'll give him the respect due his office.

Much more than you ever gave Bush.

Once again, I'm work for a major corporation for the pentagon as a civilian.

I don't salute anyone.

But I understand how you get confused having never served anything other than yourself.

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
IF he wins I'll give him the respect due his office.

Much more than you ever gave Bush.

Once again, I'm work for a major corporation for the pentagon as a civilian.

I don't salute anyone.

But I understand how you get confused having never served anything other than yourself.
Great to see greed and self interest is still alive and well. Wouldn't want you to have to rely on your moral compass for direction.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
All this chat about Marxism and few comments on using USA tax dollars to buy private enterprise assets or to become a loan company to failing US business, clearly using the state monies influence the workings of capitalism.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Marxism is what your messiah stated he was going to do, what his real plan was....to redistribute the wealth comrade.

·
Registered
485 Posts
But Kurtz says that this should not obscure what he describes as controversial donations.
"If John McCain had given to white supremacist groups and people said, 'Hey, the majority of funding didn't go to supremacist groups' -- that wouldn't even cut the ice," Kurtz said.
"I feel certain [Obama] knew about these radical groups," Kurtz said. "We know that he read the applications because he made statements about the quality of proposals."

Obama's Education Groups Funded Controversial Organizations in the '90s, Tax Returns Show - FOXNews.com Elections
Not me, and the beauty of this country is, no one can make me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts