Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am consisdering storing my boat on the trailer, not in the water, to avoid some of the towing hassle during the upcoming offshore season. I would like to be close to OBX inlets but not necessarily right on the water. Does anybody know of a suitable location and about what the cost may be? The boat is 28 foot.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I would try Broad Creek Marina in Wancheese, not sure about rates but a buddy has his 29ft there inside for 300 month!

Scott

·
Registered
397 Posts
I think Teachs Lair has storage back by the sound bulkhead and across the street also, but I don't know how much. There are also a couple of those U Store It places between Buxton and Frisco. Call Frisco Rod and Gun, they might be able to help.

Mark
1999 Sportcraft 230 C/C

·
Registered
64 Posts
Broad Creek Marina does a good job. I keep a boat there & you have a choice of indoor or outdoor. They also have a forklift and will put in/ take out as you need them to (for a fee)

There is also a small, no frills gated storage yard on the road from 64 to Wanchese. You may want to check that out if you won't need regular access to your boat.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Gated in Manteo

Call JT at 252-202-2608 He's the Bud man down here and has space for boats on trailers inside his gates with an easy price. Keyed

·
Registered
663 Posts
I have gated, grassy, high ground space in Buxton for $100 per month - inlcudes use of hose to wash the boat. Very easy access with no backing necessary - all straight ahead turn-arounds, right off Highway 12. 24/365 access in business area so you won't wake anyone hooking up or dropping off at 0 dark thirty. It's where I keep Sushi II on the trailer most of the time. Capt. Charley 252-216-OBX1 cell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts