Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished dead low through slack with 1 sea robin, then the tide started in and I hit the inlet...6 legal fish in 15 minutes...upgraded a few times... bite slowed when the crowd showed up...totaled about 45 fish, plenty of 16 to 18 inchers...bucktail with a teaser tipped with white gulp was choice, had several on bunker but two rods on a wide open bite didnt last long... having a nice flounder dinner in about an hour or so....

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
That is a good report and good fishing as well! I too was out today and planed on using spot as bait however after 2 hours without a bite I gave it up. I fished the rt# 90 bridge using Gulp blood worm strips. The bridge was very crowded and I did not see anyone catch a fish. Back at the dock the consensus was that there are no fish in the water!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bob, I don't have a radio on my pontoon....or I would have tried to hail you...however if you were at the 90 I may not have reached you....

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Here we are having an intelligent post and this Ghost1972 starts to cause trouble. I was going to question him/her but then I thought Brandon would read this post and talk to this person.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts