Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went wreck fishing on Monday and caught some decent bass and flat ones . Our own KenY won the big fish pool with another commie bluefish as usual .

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Darn Mike... sure wish that I couldve made that one! Congrats Kenny... these trips are paying for themselves anymore, arent they??!?!:D:D:D

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Darn Mike... sure wish that I couldve made that one! Congrats Kenny... these trips are paying for themselves anymore, arent they??!?!:D:D:D
We hit one wreck on the way in and it was loaded with flounder more than a few guys got their limit . Lots of throwback bass with some very nice keepers mixed in up to about 5 lbs .

·
Registered
556 Posts
Mr. Mike,

It was great fishing with you once again. I had a blast out there. Good weather, good catching, great company and conversation. We gotta do it again, soon. I really like going out there.

Heather didn't quite have a great time. She didn't take the tiny little waves very well at all. Here, have a looksee.....

.....and spent pretty much the entire trip like this.....

Needless to say, she won't be going out there again anytime soon.

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mr. Mike,

It was great fishing with you once again. I had a blast out there. Good weather, good catching, great company and conversation. We gotta do it again, soon. I really like going out there.

Heather didn't quite have a great time. She didn't take the tiny little waves very well at all. Here, have a looksee.....

.....and spent pretty much the entire trip like this.....

Needless to say, she won't be going out there again anytime soon.
I thought I heard someone calling Ralph's Name !:yes::D

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Great report Mike good job Ken Y again see human chum lines do catch big fish nice work Heather

1 - 10 of 10 Posts