Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang. Going to be in Ocean City and wouldn't mind some pullage after the lack of it in the Bay (I don't fish live bait in the Bay). Last year I did well on Assawoman flounder but that was in June. My history has been poor near shore fishing in October. Looking for 4-5 hour trip so a Tuna run is out. Ideas or recommendations? Thanks!

·
Registered
383 Posts
The Angler is six hours. Morning Star at least eight hours. Both are excellent. I prefer the Morning Star because you reserve your place on the boat and he only takes half of the people he has a license to. Your not crowded. However at my age I can no longer handle the long day. So I go on the Angler for the shorter day. The Angler is first come. I gat there early and put my stuff on the pier and then pay. That way I get to pick where I want to fish on the boat. The fall is a great time to fish headboats.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Angler is six hours. Morning Star at least eight hours. Both are excellent. I prefer the Morning Star because you reserve your place on the boat and he only takes half of the people he has a license to. Your not crowded. However at my age I can no longer handle the long day. So I go on the Angler for the shorter day. The Angler is first come. I gat there early and put my stuff on the pier and then pay. That way I get to pick where I want to fish on the boat. The fall is a great time to fish headboats.
Thanks! No spring chicken here either at 75 with knee and back **** so understand! The Angler calendar shows all trips at either 8 or 10 hours so I’ll call tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Incorrect angler trips vary based on day. Mostly 8-10s now. The 6's were for during tourist season. Go to angler "calendar" page. You will see what each day will be (if any). Highly recommend.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can't go wrong with Captain Nick Clemente on the Get Sum for light tackle inshore fishing. He will do hourly or other options.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts