Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished all day Saturday and nothing. Not even a bite, from at least 6 boats that I know of. We fished the inlet for a few hours and nothing. So we went to Little Gull where I caught the big fish last week and fished the rest of the day and didn't even get a pull. I really didn't even see a single fish on the depth finder, not even a shark. I think the water has gotten tooo cold tooo fast. The water temp was 55.7 at Little Gull. This is usually a great Rock Fish temp but 2 weeks ago it was 68, the water needs to settle down as far as temps go for a while. I'll be in Disney World with the kids this week but next weekend I'm going back out and will post update. Good thing you didn't come down this week tim.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Fished a couple of miles north of you and killed em!! Trout that is!! Loads of bait and water temps 60. Caught hardheads, 9 keeper trout, lots of sharks, some huge whitting, all with in 2 hours! Lots of fish suspended and right on the bottom, the best part was NO ONE for at least a 3 mile radius!(other than the tourist on the beach).

AWESOME DAY!!

Jay

1 - 2 of 2 Posts