Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather looks decent, as of now. Plan on heading to the poormans, then maybe dragging across the Hotdog on the way back. Hoping the bluefins may start to show??

Does anyone have any reports from the hotdog?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Went to the hot dog, hambone, and chicken bone for the annual bluefin bite last saturday. Beautiful weather, not even a knockdown.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Should happen very soon.Im hoping with all the life inshore thats been around lately and the scallopers everywhere maybe they will stay a while once they show.I would expect to hear something from the hills off wach or lumpy bottom very soon.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Should happen very soon.Im hoping with all the life inshore thats been around lately and the scallopers everywhere maybe they will stay a while once they show.I would expect to hear something from the hills off wach or lumpy bottom very soon.
Did well inside Poormans at 30 fath with Mahi. One yft. Heading to lumpy bottom this Thursday. Heard there is a good bite there and Bluefin should be there very soon.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fran. Let's is know how you do. I will be in chincotaegue July 5th for a week. Would like to hit the lumpy when I'm down there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Stayed inshore on wrecks today b/c took my son out for this first time. Hammered flounder, sea bass, and triggers. Next offshore trip is Monday. Heard bluefin at lumpy with may and yft mix. Keep you posted on my monday trip if weather holds.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts