After keeping a very close eye on the offshore weather forecast , the Captain has decided to move the trip date to Weds. the 17th of December . Although we could have sailed Tuesday , it would have been a little iffy and Captain Chris would much prefer everyone to have the best conditions possible for a safe and productive trip . I know there were a few of you that said they could go on Weds . If you would like to go , please PM me and I will see what I can do . For the others that have already committed to the 16th and cannot go on Weds , I'm sorry but it is what it is . Weather this time of year is very fickle and we have done the best to insure that we can sail on a good day . The Captain and I will be calling people throughout today and tomorrow to confirm the new trip date . Again , sorry about the change , but it is out of my control . I hope this doesn't screw any one's plans up too badly .