Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because of unfavorable WX conditions on Saturday and not enough anglers for Sunday (Ravens Playoff Game) , this weekends' trip has been postponed until the following weekend , weather permitting of course . For those of you that couldn't make it this weekend , please let me know if you are interested for the next one . Hopefully the weather Gods will be with us . FYI : Tog season reopens today and there should be some good fishing on the inshore wrecks out 10 miles or so and there is always the possibility of finding nice schools of rockfish within the 3 mile limit .:yes:

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
10-4 Mike, I'm still in for next Saturday..........only thing, we should win this weeks game which means we will be playing again next week and we might have the same problem getting people.

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
10-4 Mike, I'm still in for next Saturday..........only thing, we should win this weeks game which means we will be playing again next week and we might have the same problem getting people.
If the Ravens do play again , it will be on Saturday , so weather permitting , we will sail on Sunday . Did you get my voice mail ?

·
Registered
253 Posts
I assume the goal is still to shoot for the wrecks further out weather permitting right? That is certainly my main interest. No offense to the striped ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts