Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
made it to s jetty by 6:30 am, nothing going on... plenty of folks out there just no cooperating fish... went back inside and landed 8 over about a 2 hour period... wrapped it up at 9:30am...

went back out at 4:30pm, much better, landed 19 fish in 2 hours several just under 28... still lots of fun...

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Vince, are you going out this coming Sun ? I plan on getting my boat back Sat at noon and splashing it the same day. Sunday I hope to get out and actually catch something which is very rare for me. Please post if you're going out and I will call you. Thanks, Bob

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Vince, are you going out this coming Sun ? I plan on getting my boat back Sat at noon and splashing it the same day. Sunday I hope to get out and actually catch something which is very rare for me. Please post if you're going out and I will call you. Thanks, Bob
Just got back... landed 3 in 2 hours, lost 2 really nice fish, they straightened the hook on my lead head. One of them, I at least got to see the tail swirl... I would have given him a crabmeat crown and into the broiler.. Then the rays showed up and you know that never ends well... water was dirty and the NE wind was cranking...

As far as where inside... I'm not going to lie to you and send you off on a goose chase but I'm sorry, I can't reveal where I was fishing.

Bob... I may go out but it will be to watch the airshow. kids are coming in from out of town...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts