Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://iheartdogs.com/a-dog-left-hi...link&utm_campaign=FB-Ad_Content_FoxFoundToyPV

Just a couple things I observed in the video. Just wondering. The size of the fox. He's really a big boy. I know a red is bigger then a gray but all I can say is he has been eating really, really well. Wondering if his meals have been big rabbits or out of a can. :eek2: It does seem like he has played ball before and he shows no concern at all about being in the middle of a housing project filled with human sent. Kind of like he feels right at home. The dog and person making the video are moving around pretty much and as well as you can see out the window, the fox should be able to see them also but he doesn't once pay them no mind. Kind of like he is use to dogs and people. I'm thinking he is a neighbors' pet which got out and is looking for something to do. What do you all think.

Acey

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,293 Posts
We have foxes in our neighborhood ......... Pure suburbia ......... Streets lawns houses ......... No woods close. 2 years ago, I was talking to my neighbor. He was on 1 side of a picket fence and I watched a red fox come up and start digging in a compost pile on the other side of the fence. The neighbor hit the fence to scare him but he kept digging. The neighbor started throwing stones at him but he just thought it was a game and caught them in his mouth. Then he tried to play with the cats before he left. Wild animals in neighborhoods are becoming use to humans and pets. The one I described was wild but use to people. They adapt .......... They have to

1 - 2 of 2 Posts