Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 weeks ago.....Feb 1st 2007 - taken by my cousin on the Truman

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i woke up one morning and ws like :: WTF is that NOISE.....I went to the 1st class mess for coffee & a smoke before pre-flight and saw this out the port hole......

·
Registered
126 Posts
Mike, thats what i call losing your ball in the drink, haha.

oh and by the way, thats not a bomb, thats the fish boiling...go get a rod and troll off the back.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I really like threads such as this. I have never been in the Armed Forces so all this is very exciting to me.

Thanks for posting such. I really mean that! I am all for our troops!

Brandon, you have chosen to send threads to other areas. Most of which, were fisheries related. What's the difference here? You have stated that this site is here for recreational fisherman. Is there a reason you have not diverted this one?

Again posters, thanks for posting the pic's and ideas concerning the subject at hand.

I guess, if one "owns" a website, regardless of thier reasons, they can pretty much do what they want.

Maybe a letter to the sponsers is needed.

·
Premium Member
18,673 Posts
Hey Cutbait,

I do not live on the site every waking moment. Further you did not help by reporting the thread to alert me via email. So cut me some slack; its easy to sit back and fire off criticism, but if you are not going to help then what is the sense. Are you having a bad day or something? How about going fishing and posting a fishing report...just a suggestion.

Also, I just did an advanced search on your username and "fishing report". I did not see any report from you come up. How are you so critical if you are not going to contribute to the very posts you are advocating?

Sorry man, but when you call me out in public and make off the cuff comments like you did, you have to be open to some scrutiny yourself.

Brandon

·
Registered
211 Posts
LMAO. Cutbait,I see you are one of those that lack maturity. I won't repond to anymore of your childish gibberish.

OK, I can't really back that up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts