Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a good gunsmith on the pennsuila i have an old mossberg 20ga bolt action gun that was my fathers first gun that i would like to have some work done on it to bring it back to service

·
Registered
407 Posts
Winfree's in Yorktown or The Marksman shooting range in Newport News should be able to give you some leads. The only other place I know of in in Tappahannock Va called the Rednex sporting store I think they have a gunsmith that works there. Those should give you some place to start. Oh by the way call Wilcox in Newport News. You should get some help from one of those people. Good Luck.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Revolver Armory in north Suffolk on Nansemond Pkwy does good work. I had them work on a few of my pistols, they also work on long guns. Only a few min on the other side of the M&M. Take the 1st Portsmouth blvd exit off 664,it turns into Nansemond pkwy. Only 4-5 miles off the highway.
Chris

·
Flounder -r- Fluky
5,925 Posts
Good question, I have a 50 y/o Rem 1100 I would like to have fixed up

·
Registered
548 Posts
baysidecustomgunworks ..com Chris is a great dude to work with. It is in Mathews but nice sunday drive with the family so not a lost cause.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts