Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

· Registered
965 Posts
Honest question for folks opposed to giving aid to Ukraine. We are effectively depleting Russia's military for ~ 0.23% of our GDP.

Is that not a pretty solid ROI?
Need to quantify the return to determine ROI. That said, I betcha bidet is happy with the returns. Me? I believe this is a war as much as I believed the china virus jab was a vaccine. Russia could have flattened UKR in short order if it was so inclined. But I'm just an old man on a semi fixed income so nobody gives a sh!t about me or my thoughts. Bring more illegals! Raise taxes! Expand gubmint!

· Registered
4,681 Posts
Need to quantify the return to determine ROI. That said, I betcha bidet is happy with the returns. Me? I believe this is a war as much as I believed the china virus jab was a vaccine. Russia could have flattened UKR in short order if it was so inclined. But I'm just an old man on a semi fixed income so nobody gives a sh!t about me or my thoughts. Bring more illegals! Raise taxes! Expand gubmint!
I agree. If they wanted the Ukraine, they’d already have it

· Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
In your ROI analysis have you included the depletion of our military assets?
Yup, burning through our stockpiles, plus Joe's about emptied the SPR.
Cost to resupply+
What are we up to now directly, 68 BILLION?
LOL, could a used that money to dredge beging Conowingo!

And you KNOW we'll foot most of the bill for rebuilding Ukraine afterwards

· Registered
941 Posts
Just using the US tax payers money to repay Hunter's bonus money. Pretty obvious to me
Yeah, let's launder a couple of hundred billion to pay back a few million that doesn't need to be paid back to the Ukranians even though it was the Chinese who gave him the money, obvious indeed...
I want to hear from the blind computer repairman under oath, or House majority leader....

1 - 20 of 103 Posts