Tidal Fish Forum banner
61 - 80 of 103 Posts

· Registered
1,546 Posts
I call it very successful. I enjoyed seeing the true conservatives get the commitments necessary to start cleaning up the garbage. No one was destroyed. Did you not learn from Mario Cuomo. Once he served his purpose as a Trump counter weight they destroyed him,. He was a threat, not woke enough and not easily manipulated like uncle joe.
Totally agree with this, but the fake news and the sheep are too out of touch to realize what the voting was all about and the Democrats couldn't harvest any ballots in that election. Plus Mario Cuomo liked to grope and sexually harass women and put people with Covid in nursing homes. It did thin down the NY population, if that's what he was after and had the nerve to write a book bragging about a job well done. UFB.

· Registered
952 Posts
Presidents have the power to declassify anything they deem fit. Vice Presidents do not and Joe's documents were when he was VP. The Democrat run media won't mention that fact.
Actually presidents can declassify most things, not all, there is also the issue with declassifying things that they have the authority to declassify becoming a dereliction of their oath of office, and they actually have to declassify items, there is a process.

· Registered
186 Posts
Actually presidents can declassify most things, not all, there is also the issue with declassifying things that they have the authority to declassify becoming a dereliction of their oath of office, and they actually have to declassify items, there is a process.
Did Kamala Harris give you speech lessons? Sorry MP, you talk about word salads.

· Registered
467 Posts
What most are forgetting. Intentional or by mistake. Trumps issues became an issue when he was told to give back all the document and he never obliged. That's why search warrant was issued. And that's where obstruction charges came from. There are 2 issues here and each should be treated differently. Did Biden have authority to have documents? He did give them back. Each has its own set of obligations and justice should be handed out accordingly.

· Registered
1,546 Posts
No salad, straight from the reference materials from the required annual training required on classified information I had to do for a quarter century for DOD.
If you did take that DOD training, like I did, then you should know, and admit, that Hilary Clinton should have done jail time for how she handled classified data. What she did was way worse than what either Trump or Biden did. Her information was online, out there, to be easily hacked, and was, by enemies of this country. Comey was flat out lying when he said that you have to prove intent and negligence when handling classified information.

· Registered
952 Posts
If you did take that DOD training, like I did, then you should know, and admit, that Hilary Clinton should have done jail time for how she handled classified data. What she did was way worse than what either Trump or Biden did. Her information was online, out there, to be easily hacked, and was, by enemies of this country. Comey was flat out lying when he said that you have to prove intent and negligence when handling classified information.
You caught me, I never took the training, I just say I did on fishing websites to impress folks...
I do not condone anyone mishandling classified information. If you recall the training, the penalties have a wide range of potential consequences ranging from administrative and employment actions, civil penalties, and criminal prosecution.

61 - 80 of 103 Posts