Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big thanks to Dave Trax for taking me out on Oblivion Saturday. While my boat has been at the factory getting some warranty work done Fishdad and Dave Trax have been kind enough to give me my FIX that I so sorely needed.

Crew , Tim, Jack (jack-attack) and Brian with me coming along was simply superb. These guys are all over it. They even offered to mix me a Martini while I was struggling with a BFT that took about half a spool with a spreader bar in tow. Great time was had for sure. Ended up boating and releasing 10 nice BFT after about 20 bites. The planer was onfire as wellas the shotgun. It's fun watching Dave try and work a fish in from the tower !!!!!.....payback is a ***** for making fun of us in the pit while you pull one in Dave!...

Lots of life out there....Dolphins, Great white shark, Basking sharks swimming through the spread and whales skying out of the water....just like the discovery channel....

Thanks again....my boat Still Think'n will be back on the water after I get back from Atlanta....looking forward to a great season !....Bob

Team Still Think'n

·
Registered
17 Posts
Bob , I beleave we seen you out there that was a great temp break and you are write there was tons of life out there. We also seen the baskin sharks it was a first for me. I also found out how far out of shape myself and crew was those BFT are bad to the bone

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Mighty early

Man that's cool to think that U can allready have a great day out of VB this early. If that water prettys up a bit more , you guys might just have you an april Tuna season. Wouldn't that just be a sure sign of global warming.:D Congrats Dave & crew.:rockingreport:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Wrenched

Hey Bill- With all the recent fish reports I know yo're turning wrenches like Ernhart Jr's pit crew. Looking forward to seeing you and your fishing bud's out there soon.
Bob-Real pleasure to finally have you aboard neighbor. (And I don't care what our ****-owners association says I still like you & your boat.) Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts