Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the Rockfish bite appearing to be slim pickins out of OI and having some serious bluewater withdrawal I am looking at going offshore maybe Thursday if the weather holds. Any other boats looking to go out ? Boat name is Sea Dog out of Pirates Cove.
Steve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope your right... Still up in the air on what we are going to do. Waiting to get a little better fix on both the weather and the SST. Looks like some decent water south of the Point. Anyone else going out either inshore or off ?
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top