Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with the captain . He is sorry to inform us that the only way they can afford to make this trip is to increase the fare to $170.00 . They normally do not incur the added insurance dollars this time of year as the boat is not sailing . Between the cost of fuel , oil , bait , crew and insurance , they have no choice but to up the price . I know that quite a few of you have already made reservations and this comes as quite a shock . The owners and captain are aware of this and do not blame you one bit if you decide to cancel . At $170.00 , it is still comparable or less than a trip to Jersey or VA Beach . For those of you that have the captain's contact info , please call him to confirm your plans . For those that are interested in fishing with us on January 3rd , please contact me via PM . Sorry to be the bearer of this news but it is what it is .