Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welp it's almost 7:00PM so his retail hours are almost over .... to send him home where he can't afford internet access.... Oh enjoy the silence, as it won't last. He posted alot in his few short hours and never once on topic.

SSDD

Anyone want a real eye opener?

Page back thru the BS board, 90% of the last posts are his.

Pathetic.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
not as pathetic as an alcoholic nail pounder with no family and no place else to go.

SSDD slug man's here till his forehead hitts the keyboard!

At least I support the resource I use.

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Geeze your 19 year old manager making you work late tonite?

Rackin up the OT to get dial up at home.... finally?

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
It's easy enough to toy with you and complete 3 other meaningful tasks at the same time slugman.

You have no idea what real bandwidth is.

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's easy enough to toy with you and complete 3 other meaningful tasks at the same time slugman.

You have no idea what real bandwidth is.
You are right.... The only thing I know about bandwidth is.... I have it at home and not at work.... unlike you.:yes:

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
I have it at home.......

But usually spend my time there with my FAMILY........

go find a woman slugman, you might like it.

Or you could put in a few more hours at your minimum wage nail pounding job and buy a membership on the board you so over use!

Wait for it..............................................................................

alcoholic incoherence is coming soon to a keyboard near YOU!

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
They just keep typing.

They alienate their friends and families and drive them away.

Then they spend all night on an internet fishing board the're to cheep to support and lie about others there because they have no life.

Is that enough?

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Even though I don't consider being a drunk a calling any more I have great respect for some.......

It's the mean spirited depression proned self absorbed alkies like slug that I can't stand.

There almost as obnoxious as the reformed ones like etoufaye.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Self help,is the best help,got a family member who figured that out
about AA,got a problem,just stop,don't listen to a bunch of whiney,
tear jerking ass weak minded people.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
I respond to the BS as it's written and are here much more sporatically than etoufaye, georgie, slug brain who doesn't even fish, and all of you who so over use this forum yet you can't even part with a few bucks to support it.

I spent a long time looking at the liberal BS here and have been insulted in ways by them that make your comments look mild. No opinion here is better than the rest but I'll be darned if i'll let the Marxist **** go unchallenged.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Then they spend all night on an internet fishing board the're to cheep to support
1. Brandon is already wealthy, and is a greedy weasel for even asking for a membership fee from anyone other than a commercial poster
2. There's nothing on here worth the fee, especially the tripe you type endlessly on a daily basis. You can easily find better, more informative, less clique-ish message boards, with better info for not one penny membership. Just 'cuz you're dumb enough to make some rich dude richer doesn't mean your opionion on here is worth any more than anyone else's. Please STFU and go away....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts