Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather looks like it might, MIGHT, cooperate. I am planning on going 1 day if it holds. Saturday is looking like the best day so far. I might have a couple of HO spots to fill also. PM me if you are interested. Hopefully they will be out there like they cleaned up on em' yesterday. I am hoping to see a blood bath on Halloween weekend on my boat.Ben

DEVIOUS

·
Registered
196 Posts
Good Luck!
Planning to tow down to OI Friday evening and fish Sat & Sun, wind permitting. Was considering HI since the CG reported such skinny water at the bar, but apparently the charters are getting through OK.
Keep an eye out for Noran, Albe 24.

Woody

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I told one of the charters you were nervous and he said he would crane your 24 albe onto his bow and let you off outside the inlet. Problem solved. Just kidding I hope you get em. We will be out there Sunday if the weather is fishable on C-NOTE...

·
Registered
919 Posts
I'm watching the weather too. Sat winds expected to be 5-10kts and 2-3ft waves. If that's the case, I'm going.
Tuna
Tuna Tuna
Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna
Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna
Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna
Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna
Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna Tuna

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
We are watching the Wx as well Sat looks good but I hate OI after a N or NE blow especially at 20 kts for a week and then breezing right up NE on Sunday we may sit this one out and just go trick or treating and hope to get some Tuna steaks!!!! Good luck if you go!!!!

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
I am hoping the weather window holds for an overnighter Sat to Sun this weekend. Fingers are crossed!!!!
Kevin, I have us a crew for a Saturday daytrip. I'm still short a couple to committ to an overnighter. I'll keep working on it but if you know of anyone, give them a ring.

Here is a peak through the clouds...the tuna hole is looking good man.

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
We missed this past mondays perfect window for no good reason so I plan to fish this Fri & Sat if the weather holds. See ya out there.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Friday am will be 15+ NW but looks to lay out to 10 by noon...Wish I was going...but I will be at a halloween gig. Fishing a weekday next week if the weather is right...

·
Registered
919 Posts
Hmmm........Saturday's weather report looks like....TUNA!

IF the weather holds, this could be the big break I've been looking for. Gotta get the skunk outta the boat.:))

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
******* is in! I need to kill some $hi!:clap::clap:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Saturday

Looks like I will be heading out of OI one way or another. I may be looking to HO or a crew may be comming together as I post this. The rig is ready if I get a crew or just find a ride. Either way I will be out there trying to shed the work blues for for some blue water joy and if we are lucky enough to have SCREAMMMING reels ... well we will be lucky enough then.

See you guys out there!

If you need to fill a spot or two give me a shout.

757 238 3100
757 672 2258

Chris
"GRILLFILLER"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts