Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas we recently got word a couple of guys scheduled to go Tuna fishing with us bailed out (for good reasons...i guess). This leaves us with two spots open for a trip the weekend of March 24-25. Getting my cheap @ss friends to spring for a trip with such late notice is like pulling teeth so I'm gonna throw it out there to you guys. The plan is to leave Fri the 23rd, fish the 24th and leave early the 25th for home. As of now the crew consists of myself, Rabalo Rob, Clancy, and my buddy Chris (most of you know him as the guy that won the fall tourney with FishAM and I). The price of the boat per guy is $250 plus $50 tip. We have two rooms booked and will be glad to hook you with all the pertinent info in regards to that. The Days in is dirt cheap down that way this time of year. Anyway I'm gonna do it first come first serve so if anyone is interested please get back to me ASAP (410) 279-0427 or via p-mail with questions. Anyone is welcome that may read this as long as you're no wierdo:D (I don't know whay they let me on these trips). We will be fishing on the A-Salt Weapon out of Pirates Cove (Oregon Inlet). We fished with them this weekend last year and CRUSHED Yellow Fins (18 fish). I think ya'll might remember the pics. Let me know if anyone is interested.

-Evans

·
Registered
124 Posts
OI Tuna

I will be there on Monday fishing with Trophy Hunter. I will try to remember to post what happened but according to recent reports and traditional trips it should be a great one. The bigger BFTs showed up and I am ready to hang a few just for fun.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Big E as if you needed encouragement... Well we crushed them on Mon out of OI on the Trophy Hunter. Had our limit of yellows by 9:30 and left breaking fish (it killed me to do it) to go searching for the BFTs that were there a week ago. Didnt find them and couldnt keep those pesky YFT off our lines so we called it a day at Noon. Beautiful water tons of life and a pretty nice way to start the 07 offshore season.

Good luck, I hope the weather/conditions hold out for you, they are definitely there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts