Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tracking a weather window Saturday into Sunday morning so am planning an offshore overnighter aboard Succession with Capt. Kevin Bremer (surfperch1). The tuna are snapping and there are reports of bigger swords being taken. Am short a couple of crew so anyone interested please contact me. There are 2 plans.

Plan A. Overnighter. Depart OI at 10 am Saturday and return at 3 pm Sunday or possibly before if the winds chase us home. $370 per person.

Plan B. Saturday daytrip depart OI at 4:30 am. $225 per person.

Kevin will make the call on which plan based on weather. Winds need to stay down overnight to spend the night.

The fleet slaughtered the tuna on Monday before this latest blow arrived.

Oregon Inlet Fishing Center - fishing-Report-10-27-08

Anyone interested in joining us, let me know. Got a good feeling if we can make it out it's going to be epic. ;-)

P.S. yea I have my own boat and gear but everyone once in a while I like to let someone else do the work. :))

Mike
757-329-5137
email: [email protected]

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sleep is over rated. :D

OK guys, I've got enough crew for Plan B but not for Plan A. I'll keep Plan A open until Thur noon then I'm going with Plan B. But would be a shame because there is a nice weather window where the seas stay down Saturday night so it will be beautiful out there among the sea life and milky way galaxy.

So if there is anyone on the fence about the overnighter, jump off the fence...I've done enough of these now that I love being out there at night and you don't know what your are missing if you've never spent the night offshore.

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Robert. Got your email. Let me know soonest.

Still short for the overnighter. Going to keep the ho roster open until noon today, then giving up the overnighter. Good weather, good water, good tuna, is a shame to pass on the opportunity to spend the night in the blue. Thanks for looking.

·
Flounder -r- Fluky
5,925 Posts
So Mike, did you decide on overnighter or day trip ?? see ya' out there

1 - 12 of 12 Posts