Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy was the bite OFF for us today, my buddy Billy and I left the inlet @ 0630, and we were greeted by a ground swell and alot of cross chop. We headed for the Sea bouy and headed north looking for birds or something on the sounder. After about 2miles of a beating we turned back south and trolled every thing in the arsenal, Nada. Decided to run back into the inlet and drift some eels , had a few bumps and 1 wounded eel. We ended up back at the ramp @ 1400 with a distinctive smell onboard. Talked to the guys at the dock and only heard of one other striper caught. I hope the weather gets better soon[sad].

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After the beating I took out there tues.( with the same results [sad]). I was hoping for a break today, the pressure was up all day yesterday and the winds started laying down early yesterday morning, I thought we had a good shot today. Even though the fish didn't cooperate, we had a good time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.