Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,201 Posts
what ever was great wasnt around here ! i was out there saturday all day. all over the place........CLT was 64* and CBBT was 61* still way too cold for my old a$$ to get in the water yet but mako man you let me know when your ready to splash and we will ride out there !

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
May 27 looks good on my calendar.

Man..., some of you guys need a two or one pc. suit to get in there this early (and you know who you are), LOL.
IT should be good right now for Blacks on the rocks but the conditions/weather on the rocks has not been inviting to dive on. It's just fime to me, the schools should be there next week just waiting for the "early bird" and you know the rest of that story. [grin]

·
Premium Member
1,156 Posts
if you ever have any space on a boat for an extra diver let me know. I don't have any experience at all diving in virginia beach but have all of my own equipment with the exception of a tank. I have over 80 certified dives with a rescue scuba divers certificate. I actually have a boat and know of some good spots to go where clarity should be better than in the bay. Shoot me a bmail if anyone wants to hookup.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.