Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any TF members that use to be a member of the original “Haug Haulin Bassmasters of Maryland” or the Southern Maryland Bassmasters. We held our monthly meetings at a restaurant in Morningside MD by AAFB. I was a member in 73-85
Capt Dale.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I fished against some of them boys in the Md. State Quialifier. I help start Bicentennial Bassmasters in 1976. I was Pres. of the club for many years. Those wewre the days when everyone helped each other, boy how I miss that!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Red
I remember fishing the MD club federation at Deep Creek every year, never did very well up there [smile]
I did have the largest SM at a Mr Bass tour on the flats one year
41/2 lbs.
Our club had a cabin on Little Stonehouse Creek on Lake Gaston
it was owned by "SS Viveratte". Man those were the days.[smile]
Capt Dale

·
Registered
455 Posts
Capt. Dale, I did most of my fishing on the tidal rivers, I finally figured out how to catch fish on Deep Creek. I made the state team several times and also won Mr Bass on Deep Creek fishing the same pattern with a few twists. It used to be a good time at the Wisp after the Tournament was over, lots of adult beverage and a little dancing after the beverage took effect. I have even considered fishing some of the Del. Team Tournaments out of my 18' aluminum boat this year. I hope the old dog can remember his old tricks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts