Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As for the 2008 Presidential Election, I have made my decision. It's clear that many others have done the same. I shall waste no further energy trying to influence your opinion and will ignore any efforts to influence mine.
I will watch the remaining "undecideds" duke it out and observe from a distance those who wish to continue beating their particular dead-horses.:cool2:
Whatever you do, VOTE on Election Day. You're a weenie if you don't.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
As for the 2008 Presidential Election, I have made my decision. It's clear that many others have done the same. I shall waste no further energy trying to influence your opinion and will ignore any efforts to influence mine.
I will watch the remaining "undecideds" duke it out and observe from a distance those who wish to continue beating their particular dead-horses.:cool2:
Whatever you do, VOTE on Election Day. You're a weenie if you don't.
It really is a waste of time trying to change folks minds around here. Although I don't agree with everyone, I try to respect their opinions no matter how Effed up I think they are!:D

I'll be there when the doors open on election day.:thumbup:

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Has anyone even pretended thay actually thought capt commie actually did anything but ignore anything but moonbat posts here?

the ego of some of the individuals here is amazing!

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
It really is a waste of time trying to change folks minds around here. Although I don't agree with everyone, I try to respect their opinions no matter how Effed up I think they are!:D

I'll be there when the doors open on election day.:thumbup:
The closest you are going to get to changing a mind is when they start calling you names. That means they have no valid response to a good point. CG calls me names all the time.:D

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
1,107 Posts
hey george, Glad I was finally able to get you to make up your mind for McCain/Palin. I too will be voting that morning.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
14,062 Posts
I promise to treat the next President just as kindly as everyone has treated George Bush.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Well let's see the last 2 years the Democrats have had control of congress and have wrecked everything and then tried to blame it on Bush...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts