Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5 spots left for the offshore seabass / tilefish trip . Get ahold of me asap if you would like to go . If it makes any difference , Burgess can't make it and we will only have half a keg of tasty beverage to go around , so you must bring your own !:yes::D

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Mike,

I am interested but need more details to confirm my availability etc. I presume you will be bringing the tasty tuna steak samiches like the last time we fished together. I could go for some big knot heads on a comfortable head boat.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Details.......18hr. seabass trip outa O.C. on the Angler.....Boat leaves the dock at 1:00am tuesday morning....$125pp plus mates tip. We'll be fishing offshore wrecks in 250-300' of water.......may venture out to 600ish for tilefish.

mike, my buddy Nate is going and has already called the capt.

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2 spots left . Pray for good weather ! PM me asap if you want to go or would like to be on the list for the next trip which will be January 4th or 5th

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mike,

I am interested but need more details to confirm my availability etc. I presume you will be bringing the tasty tuna steak samiches like the last time we fished together. I could go for some big knot heads on a comfortable head boat.
Sorry , all tuna is gone from the freezer . Will however be bringing some killer hot wings !:eek::thumbup: Fellow TF'r Cujo has informed me that he has had a few emergencies arise and cannot make the trip . Still 3 spots open . Good luck Cujo .:thumbup: Sorry you can't make it . For those that would be interested in going after the New Year , PM to me your contact info as we are already planning another trip for January 2nd, 3rd or 4th weather depending .

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Cujo was the 4th man riding to O.C. with me so if anyone else needs a ride, p-mail me. I am leaving Pasadena area around 8-9ish Monday evening. Roomy crew cab chevy.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Sorry Boys, the pocketbook got hit hard this week.:eek:..Hope you set records....I hope to be straight for the next one.:cool:...bill

·
Registered
643 Posts
I have 4 sash weight for the trip....Anyone near bel air or hunt valley during the day come and get them, I'll meet you or bring them to someone or whatever....call 443-243-0083...bill....I don't have any bricks....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts