Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just had a friday party cancel on me and i also have most of next week open right now, the big fish are here. we are catching well over a limit everyday with some fish being over 30 lbs. these fish put up a good fight and make for a lot of meat in the freezer. i have a special offer open to tidal fish for this friday and most of next week. i usually charge $450 for an 8 hour trip, i am cutting these rates since the fish are so close to port. i am offering trips now for $375 for up to 6 people for a day on the bay chasing the big boys. this would be your best chance at bubba, as i have seen many fish caught in the 45-50" range already this year. dont miss out on this chance for a lifetime fish!! we depart from solomons @ 6 and return by 2, unless the party wants to return earlier. however, if it takes longer then that to catch our fish, we will do so at no extra charge. come aboard and see how to fish 25 rods from a 25 ft vessel. dont let the size of the boat fool you, she is very comfortable and very sea worthy. looking forward to putting a smile on your face.:yes:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I would be interested too. What day are you planning to go?

·
Registered
717 Posts
I'm in for 2. We don't have much experience, but we'll be eager to pitch in anyway we can. (for this friday)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Jamie,
I'll see if I can get off this Friday. I'm in if I can.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Kyle,

I would be able to make next Weds, with TF walkons if that happens next week. Willing to go with 2 or more others.

Jim

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Let me know i am in for two ANYDAY NEXT WEEK........my wife and I..........we will drive up from hampton.......anyone know any where to stay???

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
looks like a friday trip is forming, just need to get the details finalized. who is going to be the "go to" guy?

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Guys just an FYI, If you want to get ahold of Kyle give him a phone call. He has to bounce between several computers and is always either on the water or on the road traveling back and forth from the river to his house. Even if you are wishy washy about making it out- he doesn't care...just call and tell him you MIGHT be able to make it or that you are a GO. He's an easy guy to talk to / get along with. Give him a call, I just got off the phone with him about tomorrow. He's expecting a good trip on Friday.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Like I said, i'm def. in for 2 on fri. Who else for sure? Doesn't seem like we'll have a problem getting guys to fish, just need to figure the who,when,what and where.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts